21 Aug Marketing and SEO Tools Worth your Time: Part 5: The Web Site Analytics Tools
Your time is valuable, and you need tools in place to help you streamline the vast world of Online Marketing. Along with Research Tools, Social Media Management Tools, Business Listing Tools and Reputation Management Tools, Web Site Analytics Tools are important to make the most of your online marketing, is like when we are working with actual tools at home for building something, is remarkable how many options we have, the same happens with SEO tools.
What are the benefits of powerful Web Site Analytics Tools? According to Green Genie Toronto SEO the right tools allow you to:
- View overall traffic to your web site
- Segment the different sources of traffic from Pay Per Click, Organic Search and referring sites
- Track the success of different campaigns through goal conversion tracking and landing page analytics
- Create funnel paths to determine the process by which people are traveling through the site and at what point they are leaving
- View hot spots and where people are clicking on the site the most.
So, what are the best tools?
- Tracks Web Site traffic for multiple sites
- Set up goal conversion tracking
- Set up custom reports with funnel paths to view visitors’ paths from page to page in the site
- View landing page analytics and conversion rates
- Set up monthly reports to be emailed
- How Google views your site
- Shows all links to your site
- Messages such as malware installed on your site
- Displays 404 errors that affect search ranking
- Shows a heat map of your web site and where people are clicking on the different links of your site
- Scroll map – shows how far people are clicking down the site
With these tools, you can track your successes and understand what you can do better in the future. Questions? Give us a call at (888) 915-6442.